Sunday, January 3, 2010

Collapse


I usually am the guy who is pretty generous in my blog reviews but the only thing distinct about The Collapse of Distinction was that Scott McKain's distinction collapsed. I felt like the points were are relevant and factual but there was no meat.

There was wide spacing and white space everywhere which led me to believe that the text began to be more about page count to make this a hard back seller rather than about quality of data.

His points are important to understand and if you have never taking a marketing class, or you are struggling with breakthrough objectives...then pick this one up and be reminded about the basics of relevancy to your user base.

For me, this book missed the mark. But it did have a GREAT COVER! See...I can find something positive :-)



No comments: