Thursday, June 19, 2008

Getting Close

Today was just one of those days full of meetings, emails, and phone calls. I did end the day by playing catch football with the boys in the cul-de-sac. After a long day I think it is easier to relax by playing catch with the boys than it is to relax watching tv.

After rejecting one applicant to rent our home and so many people we have interviewed and shown through the house, we are getting close. We have a great family that has gone through the whole process and we should be signing the rental agreement. Keep your fingers crossed and the prayers coming.

For you die hard, devote bloggers...I will let you in on a secret...I conceded several days ago but tonight I officially told Sharon we can have #4. For those of you who know us well...you'll know what that means.

~David

No comments: