Friday, November 7, 2008

Book Review - Me Myself, and I AM

I am not really into the whole journal craze, but I found this book to be easy to pick up and leverage it to ask some very introspective questions. It took little effort to open and dive in. It gave me things to reflect on and meditate on during quiet time in the morning and late at night. 

The book was also a great resource for finding questions to ask of friends around me and create new conversation about life journeys. The fact that I read this close to Thanksgiving also drove home how thankful I am in so many different arenas of life. 

I think the material in here would be great to use if you have a small group and you are trying to generate more conversation and discussion. 

This one is a fun and challenging book to pick up at your local bookstore or order on line and just go for it. 

No comments: