Saturday, February 13, 2010

BonBon Charms

Yesterday, my BonBon Charm and chain arrived. I LOVE it. Thanks so much to Erica, owner and creator extraordinaire! She worked with me to custom design this charm; I have four kids with long names and I wanted Psalms 127:3 reflected on the charm: "Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him."
Check out her site- you'll love it.

P.S. Thanks also to Sue Foth Aughtmon, author of the book All I need is Jesus and a Good pair of Jeans and the Blog "Confessions of a Tired Supergirl." Sue is Erica's sister and introduced me to BonBon Charms.

2 comments:

The Oswalds said...

love it!

susanna said...

Sharon - I love it! Erica is so talented. Every time I see something new that she does I call her up and say "send it down, sister!" :)