Monday, January 12, 2009

TAGGED

On December 16th, I was "blog-tagged" by Anna; unfortunately, I didn't realize it until today. [Anna- I was subscribed to your RSS feed, so your Blog came directly into my inbox....but since Halloween, your RSS feeds are not working. :( Unfortunately that means I haven't been able to follow as closely as I normally would. Sorry it took me so long to keep the game going.]
For anyone who doesn't know about "blog-tagging," it is a game going around the blogosphere in which bloggers are sharing five things about themselves that relatively few people know, and then tagging five other bloggers to be "it." They in theory keep the game going by listing 5 things about themselves and tagging 5 other people.

Here goes:
1. I was born in Honolulu, HI.
2. My husband and I had a completely Long-Distance relationship. We didn't live in the same state until several weeks after we were married. (This year we will have been married 12 years....so it worked out ok for us.)
3. I have completed a Half-Marathon and have aspirations to complete a Marathon.
4. I ran in the Olympic Torch Relay for the 2002 Winter Olympics that were held in Salt Lake City. The pictures and the torch (my proof) are hanging on the wall at my house!
5. I love Sports, the Theater, Reading and lately, changing my hair style.

Now, it's your turn:
Jen- another very busy friend and mom
Karen- a relatively new blogger and missionary
Shauna- a faithful blogger and friend
Glenda- a new friend
Denise- a friend and chef

No comments: