Sunday, January 13, 2008

Travel on Alaska Airlines

I have not been on a plane since OCTOBER 19th! For those of you that know me, this is major and worth blogging about. For someone who is familiar with traveling 2 to 3 times a month, this was a major accomplishment. I have a couple of 'quirks' when I travel...
1. I have to touch the outside of the plane as I am stepping onto it
2. I have to have a book to read (this time I have 3 with me)
3. I hate sitting in the aisle and having someone get up every 10 minutes

Any of you have quirks to traveling?

I am sitting in LA today - Sunny and 72

I am traveling on Alaska Airlines and have forgotten why I love this airlines so much. Great customer service, comfortable airport clubs, and just a genuine touch of class. The customer service is the best in the industry! Having spent the last 10+ years in Seattle, we have gotten to fly them a lot. Now that I am in DC it is only when I am making the trek back west that I get to enjoy.

~David

No comments: