Wednesday, July 23, 2008

PRE-CIPROCATION???

PRE-CIPROCATION...huh? That's what I was thinking when I heard Connor (Age 7) explaining to his brother Colin (Age 10) what he expected to get out of the deal. Now they were sitting in the very back of the van and I was driving (so I was working hard to ease drop on my children).

I am not sure what the deal was about but Connor wanted 'Preciprocation' for his efforts.

So I asked, "Hey Connor, what is preciprocation mean?" He replied back, "Dad, it's when you do a favor for some one adn you expect them to return the favor".

I had a really hard belly laugh in the van as Sharon and I explained how sharp his negotiation skills were but the word is...RECIPROCATION!

I love to listen to what kids have to say and how they explain themselves...

No comments: