Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Seattle Ferry

I took the Washington State Ferry system from Bremerton to Seattle this morning. I love riding the ferry. Unlike most public transportation there is more privacy or the ability to have a quiet moment. Whether you stay in your car or go up on deck. I love to sit right up front on the top deck and feel the cool air coming off the water. My other favorite is to walk down where the cars enter and exit and stand down there close to water.

I have meetings all day in Seattle so it was nice to have an hour to sit and think through all that has to be accomplished today. The 'to do' list is a little longer than I wanted but that's part of life. As the ferry was getting ready to dock I saw the old Coast Guard vessel below. Kinda cool to see it up close sitting in the harbor. I then was told that the Tall Ships are in town for the 4th of July and most of them are down in Commencement Bay south of Seattle.


~David

No comments: